STEWARD/DISHWASHER FOR KITCHEN
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary Responsibility and Accountability
- Wash by standard procedures all pots, pans, kitchen smallware (except knives and chopping boards), utensils used and others as assigned
- Daily cleaning of kitchen area.
- Practices segregation of trash at all times.
- Performs regular trash runs.
- Washes all trash bins and necessary equipment and materials under their responsibility.
- Ensures that the dish area is clean and organized at all times.
- Conduct weekly general cleaning following the specified schedule or as needed.
- Request and maintain adequate level of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Observe proper storage of chemicals.
- Set up all necessary sanitation solutions and counter wiping towels.
- Assist in kitchen preparation production as assigned.
- Assist in hauling of delivered items, kitchen equipment and others as instructed
- Observe standard food safety practices at all times.
- Practice “CLEAN AS YOU GO” (CAYGO) and “FIRST IN, FIRST OUT” (FIFO) consistently.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned to him/her from time to time by his/her superiors
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be hardworking, honest & responsible.
- Can work under pressure and is flexible with time.
- Has a good sense of initiative especially in maintaining the cleanliness of the work area.