DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary Responsibility and Accountability
- Help define the color, mood, theme and style for the event
- Keep up to date on all the latest trends
- Come up with a suitable colour scheme
- Advise on venue and table décor
- Give guidance on props and decorations
- Help make a concept or vision for the event
- Create pretty custom decorations to suit the style such as signage, favours and props
- Help bring it all together on the day. Some stylists will also
- Offer floral design
- Have an extensive furniture and decor hire range and source out extra pieces if required.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A creative approach
- Good organizational and planning skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Drive, motivation and initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The confidence to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and budgeting skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Fine Arts, Interior Design or any related field or equivalent.
- Undergraduate of at least 2 years and above candidates of Fine Arts or Interior Design may apply.
- At least 1-2 years of experience;
- Has good planning and organizing skills
- Able to create and report presentations as needed
- Has good communication and comprehension skills